We Need Your Help
Accessibility Host volunteers are Needed to Assist Persons with Disabilities
at MCUSA Orlando Convention 2017
July 4-8, 2017
Anabaptist Disabilities Network
for more information
MCUSA Convention Planners for Orlando 2017 and Anabaptist Disabilities Network
have begun collaborating to provide increased accessibility for persons with disabilities
attending next summer’s bi-annual Mennonite Convention on July 4-8 in Orlando, Florida.
Accessibility Services will be located with the MCUSA Convention Information Booth
with Convention Accessibility Coordinator and Accessibility Host volunteers
Look for Hosts in the Blue Vests!
Accessibility Services may include:
· Printed Maps showing Accessible Restrooms and Elevators
· Transportation coordination between the hotels and convention center
· Sign language interpretation will be provided as needed
· Visual description and reporting for the vision impaired
· Large-print materials for workshops & seminars
Anabaptist Disabilities Network currently seeks volunteers to serve as Accessibility Hosts
to work with the Accessibility Coordinator at Orlando.